Friday 24 April 2009

Thursday - sunny and fun

Yesterday was a great day.

Beautiful and sunny, the promise of rain for the weekend and I met with one of my friends running London on Sunday for a donut!

Leigh had come down to London to go to the marathon exhibition and collect his running number (and the all important goody bag). It was so good to see him looking really well and full of excitement for his second marathon outing - he says his last, but we shall see......

In the evening it was time for more BMF - still can't get used to the light evenings, so much nicer - the dark, cold, wet Winter seems a long time ago now.

Having a rest day on Friday in preparation for my long run on Saturday (instead of Sunday so I can go watch the marathon!). I am meeting my friend Ewan and going to the marathon exhibition with him - an exciting morning out, looking forward to driving the DLR!!

No comments:

Post a Comment