Tuesday 7 April 2009

I love the light evenings!

What a good day it's been.

Got a seat on the 29 - always a good start to the day!! It's a bendy bus and usually really busy, but timed it just right this morning, so got to sit and read this month's Runners World and their yummy sounding carb filled meal ideas - may well be trying one this weekend - will report back

As it's Tuesday it's BMF night. Had a really good class, the time flew by, lots of abs, lots of legs and lots of sprinting - think this is why my times are getting quicker - I never run that fast when I'm by myself! My partner in BMF crime and I are making chips and beer plans for after Easter - a reward for working so hard - we seem to talk about chips a lot during training - makes the time go faster..... The lighter evenings means we're drawing a lot of onlookers now - think we must make good entertainment, we even had a couple of dogs join in tonight

Going for another run tomorrow at lunch time, then maybe one more on Friday and then it's Hose on Sunday - which will mean a total of one marathon down and only 2 to go!

www.donatetomyrelay.org/emmarossruns

Apparently I'm not getting any Easter eggs this year - so perhaps the money that would have gone on them could go towards my total for Relay?? Mum - any thoughts??

No comments:

Post a Comment