Friday 10 April 2009

Nike+ recalibrated - hopefully......

So, was sneaky this morning and went with my dad to his 'country club' and snuck into the gym


Ran a mile, so it should all be calibrated, but time will tell.....


Talking of time, I also managed to leave my watch behind, so poor dad has had to phone as I wasn't meant to be there, and see if it had been found - sure enough it's there - and it's a good job I don't wear a girly pink one or people would start talking!


Any way, have finally got my running number for Sunday and a very snazzy chip which will no doubt cause me a lot of confusion on the day - it attaches to the shoe with some twisty wire things - may well be a Saturday night job!!


So that's me done until Sunday morning, 10am, so no need to be up quite as early as for Reading......

No comments:

Post a Comment