Sunday 10 May 2009

This last week

So last Sunday's run was long and hard hard work - not really enjoying these longer runs as much as I hoped I would - this time last year I was still coming back from being injured so never even ran this far before the marathon and these longer distances are proving to be mentally very hard I think my legs can do it if only my mind would push me through

The rest of the week was interesting - a trip to the physio on Tuesday proved to put an end to more running - some leg presses and then a BMF class left my quads in agony until Saturday when I went out for a quick 4 mile run to see how they fared - pretty well as it turned out - according to Sally Gunnel I put in my fastest ever mile!


I then treated myself to a long stretch in the sunshine of Norfolk - my favorite part of exercising!




No comments:

Post a Comment