Saturday 23 May 2009

Birmingham BMF

Is not as hard as Finsbury Park's - up in Brum for the weekend and ventured to Cannon Hill Park for BMF today. Popped on my usual red bib and off we went - I finished the class an hour later full of beans and not at all that tired - either I'm having an amazingly fit day or it was an easier class - I think the fact we walked (??!!!) in the warm up should have been some indication.....

To commiserate for a disappointing morning we went for brunch in the Selly Sausage and I'm happy to report that the bacon and maple syrup pancakes are still as amazing as ever - wouldn't recommend the poached eggs though

Going to iron my name onto my running vest later and fingers crossed my number will have arrived by the time I make it back to London - it's meant to get there today

No comments:

Post a Comment