Wednesday 20 May 2009

I was a green!!!!

I'm either getting fitter or crazier or a little bit of both.

Last night at BMF there weren't many greens (the super fit crazy group) so when this happens they tend to split the quicker reds (the middle fit but not crazy group) off to make up the numbers. I found myself just outside the cut off but the instructor asked me if I wanted to go up a group and for some reason I found myself saying yes....

OMG the difference between the groups was crazy - faster running and no breaks at all, not that we have big breaks in the reds but at least a little rest between exercises - not so in the greens

I have never been so close to being sick from exercise, but it was fun and I got through it and am starting to wonder if I might try it again on Thursday..........

No comments:

Post a Comment