Thursday 26 March 2009

Thursday - more BMF

So, today was my last day of exercise before Sunday, and was probably our last night of exercising in the dark before the clocks change on Sunday morning and the evenings get lighter.

Got to hang out with my favorite fellow red Peter - we cheer each other on when the going gets tough, have the same terrible sense of humor and, as he's slightly faster than me, makes me work all the harder!

We had a brilliant class, lots of running, medicine balls, piggy backs, leopard crawling through the wet grass and then the best moment of all, lying down under the stars and stretching - there were loads out tonight - I'm going to miss them now it's going to be light (am I really wishing that the nights were getting darker already??)

On the way home I saw the fox that lives by the railway line - he's so unbothered by humans you can stand and watch him for ages and he just watches you back - really lovely thing

3 more sleeps until Reading - big thanks to Nicky and Andrew for the sponsorship from all the B team x

Almost forgot - ordered some new trainers today - they're beautiful - will show you a picture when they arrive!

No comments:

Post a Comment